Start off your career with our helps -- more information
Composed of highly qualified and experienced professionals with an outstanding knowledge of financial structures and international legal and tax provisions.
Mr. Desiderio completed his Master’s degree in Business Economics at the renowned Bocconi University, Italy, in 2001 and subsequently went on to work in the financial engineering department of a Big Four company. After obtaining an MBA from Nancy 2 University (now University of Lorraine), France, in 2004, Mr. Desiderio started working in the wealth engineering department of a leading Italian bank, being responsible for large corporate clients. In 2013, he became independent and set up ESSEDI Partners Sàrl. He also currently teaches negotiation techniques at the University of Lorraine (Nancy).
TEl: +352 2702041
After earning a Bachelor's degree in Foreign Trade in 2005 from the University of Bergamo, Italy, Giorgio Bianchi got experience working as an insurance agent for Ina Assitalia SpA and later as an advertising agent for the NPL Group. Following the completion of a Master's degree in Management, Finance and International Business in 2009 from the University of Bergamo, Mr. Bianchi began working as a relationship manager for a leading Italian bank.
After earning a Master’s degree in Business Administration in 2004 from the University of Naples, Antonio Quaratino started his career in the departments of Audit and Merger & Acquisition of a Big Four company. In 2008 he obtained the qualification of Chartered Accountant and Auditor. In addition, Antonio has several years of experience in consultancy, supporting Italian banks within complex integration programs. Before joining ESSEDI Partners Sàrl, he worked in a leading Italian bank.
Head of Accounting
After her studies in management and administration, Elisabetta Trivisani gained experience in accounting at an international trust company for over 4 years. She then joined a leading italian bank group, where she reinforced her knowledge and skills in corporate client accounting for 15 years.
Holder of a Diploma in Technology of Business and Government Administration from the University of Nancy 2, Denis Callonego has gathered extensive experience in commercial and trading companies. For a long time, Denis has been the Tax Specialist for an important Trust Company in Luxembourg. He is in charge of accounting, taxation and wages.
TEl: +44(0)1223 779231
Assistant Manager (Cambridge Office)
With a Master in Investment and Finance from Queen Mary University of London and a Bachelor in Economics and International Business from Keele University, Ruijiao Liu has extensive business knowledge. She has professional experience working as a supply and demand manager at Shenzhen Pingjin Corporation in China, as a corporate advisor for International Corporate Services (Luxembourg), and as a director of her own consulting firm, Company Consultants (UK) Ltd. Ruijiao Liu now contributes to Essedi Partners with her knowledge of accounting.
PAULO ARAÚJO FERREIRA
Law degree and Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association. Senior Partner (Legal) at Dike Advisory and Chief Director of Legal Dept. & Intl.Affairs at FAREM, Head of the legal department of Dike Madeira a Company based in the International Business Centre of Madeira.
- Legal Consulting in International Law
- Fiscal planning for International clients worldwide, namely a Chinese group acting in the Shipping and port activities;
- Cooperation with Law Firms based in Brazil, Africa, Russia, Germany, Panama, Italy, Luxembourg and others. He is also one of the responsible for the establishment of cooperation agreements with law firms around the world.
- His main areas of practice include corporate, tax and financial law, particularly mergers and acquisitions, and international agreements, and tax planning. Paulo has also developed an expertise in the incorporation and management of companies licensed to operate in the IBC of Madeira, as well as providing legal assistance to them.
- Coordinates business development activities, which include the identification of target markets and travels around different jurisdictions promoting structures of corporate and tax efficient solutions for clients, promoting scheme for Portugal's Non-Habitual Resident and Portuguese Golden Visa schemes as well as for ship and yacht registration in Madeira. These initiatives are opening up new markets.
- In the past he also represented domestic clients in civil, commercial, administrative and tax proceedings and provided day-to-day consultancy to several clients on civil, commercial, administrative and tax matters. He also has experience in registry and notary practice.
- Support in the Incorporation of family, charitable and assets protection Trusts.